His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

Did I catch Santa warming the fire? :)
His beard must have been singed off!


Sam was one of the first ones up. He was very happy to get his singing Cow! And chocolate gold money!

Sarah found body mist in her stocking.
Anna, was happy to be warmed by the fire, and was showing off her new
hair flower.
Erika just finished reading the "Letter from Santa" and claimed it was definitely
in Mom's handwriting..... :)
The older guys: Can anybody say SPADES?
I pray that everybody had a wonderful Holiday. It isn't over yet. We are continuing to have
a stream of visitors, both friends and family, and LOVE each and every one of you!
Thanks for visiting my blog this year!

3 comments:

JJ said...

How special to see the Minich boys together again.

Mike and Christie said...

Our next mission is to get a picture of all of them together! It didn't happen on Christmas day... LOL
even though we were all here!

mommajeane said...

Merry Christmas .. We played lots of spades when I was in college.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin