His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT



I am totally perplexed about Cat Anatomy..... as Miss Kitty Winkle, has turned into Mr. Kitty Winkler.....

HOW IN THE WORLD COULD I BE SO WRONG! I started to notice something new showing up on Miss Kitty Winkle a couple of weeks ago.... then, Mike came in and said, "Who said that cat was a girl?" Ummm. I did......

Well, its a BOY!
LOL

So, from now on, I know how to check out goats and dogs,or even fish! But for some reason, not cats.

And some more NEWS! A new kitten has shown up. I believe I watched somebody dump it in our driveway last week. Notice that I said, "It". It is only about 7 weeks old.... and I don't dare say what "it" is, yet. Of course the girlies insist it is a girl like every other animal they see.....

Right now its name is "let's find it a new home".
Any takers? It is adorable, and loveable... but we don't need another cat.

4 comments:

JJ said...

Oh my...poor Mr. Kitty Winkle needs a whole new wardrobe, lol!

Diana said...

Oh, Christy, that is too funny! I love the new kitty's name, too.

Elayne said...

Christy, I will forward the new kitty's story on to my friend Donise. She has recently moved to an area with lots of acreage and is looking for a few outdoor cats.
The new cat looks like my cat LiLI :)

Mike and Christie said...

Oh good. I am hearing that calico cats are usually female? LOL

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin