His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mud Cakes



Today Lillian and Anna made a wonderful mud cake. They decorated it with leaves and flowers. Lilly was thrilled with it until she got mud all over her elbow AGAIN after washing her hands. LOL She doesn't like her hands dirty, and especially not her arm!
But she sure enjoyed the distraction of making a beautiful cake. But it came with a "poison warning". "Don't eat this cake gramma! It tastes like Poison!" Ok Lillian, I won't. :)

1 comment:

ann clary said...

MMM Yummy! Truth enjoys making mud cakes too!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin