His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, August 21, 2009

Our Week

Was BUSY!

Erika and Anna are so grown up!



Lillian wanted me to take a picture of her reading. Here she is reading a blank book.
Then next picture: She was SUPPOSED to color her star blue, because the stars were "yellow, blue, yellow, blue, yellow.... and she was supposed to pick blue. She said,"no gramma... I want it to be yellow." So I got her to say the pattern. When she finished she said, "no, I want it to be yellow, she then crossed out all the blue stars so they could all be yellow! LOL She is just like her dad. :)



Katie has been a good sport doing school with us this week. She starts 8th grade in Public School on Monday.



Erika and Sarah are great students and have remembered all they learned from last year. They are just blossoming. :)



Anna said that Lillian was making too much noise for her to study her math, so she asked if she could go in my room to study. I gave her permission and went in about 20 minutes later to see if she needed any help. I found her like this. LOL

5 comments:

JJ said...

Especially, LOVE the photo of Anna! It should win a photo contest with the right caption! Maybe "Tired of Studying"...or "Osmosis", lol.

Muddled Muse said...

Oh, homeschool days were so awesome! I remember in the spring going outside and sitting on a blanket in the backyard to do my reading. I think I ended up like Anna. ;)

Elayne said...

Matt shared with me recently that when he was lying out on the trampoline "reading", he was really sleeping :)
By the way, how did Erika's hair get so blonde??

Mike and Christie said...

Her hair has gotten lighter all summer. I guess it is from Sun and Swimming. :)

Mike and Christie said...

My hair used to do that too. It would be really light by the time school started, with blonde in it. Then, it would get darker during the school year.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin