His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday


We went back to our church for the first time in 3 weeks today. It was nice to see all our church family we have fellowshipped for the last 13 or so years.
After our teaching elder finished his sermon, Mike said, "I am really going to miss that teaching." The good news is, we don't have to miss it, as it is online and we can listen to it at home. :)

We do plan to keep going to our Ministry Group that is in our area. We love our Generations Family.

Moving on is a very difficult decision. But we know it is the right decision.

When we attended Cornerstone for 2 weeks, we felt totally at home there, and already know many of the people there. It is a great little fellowship, and being less than 5 minutes from the house, it is amazing how "at home" we felt.

There were a few people I needed to let know that we are transitioning to a new phase in our lives, and they were so kind and understanding. There are many more we need to let know, and over the next month we will do that. I think we will plan to attend both churches over the next month to make the transition easier....

It is exciting being a part of the Body of Christ. We are looking forward to what the Lord has for us, here in our community.

2 comments:

JJ said...

What good news!

mommajeane said...

The really wonderful thing about being in the body of Christ is no matter where you go... there are kindred spirits who love the Lord.Just think my friend I have never met you personally but we do have that shared spirit... as you we have experienced it all over the world even when we traveled. How comforting and what a joy to know He is the same. Blessings for your church experiences... we have been there before as well.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin