His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary Part 2

Here we are 20 years after our wedding day. :)


We had a really nice day today. Right before we left for dinner, Erika fell down and bent her finger. She has it on ice right now. Glad we are going to the Doctor on Friday morning. If it is still sore, I'll ask him to look at it too. :)

We went to a Mexican Restaurant called Cristina's. It was quite tasty. The girlies had a good time. We asked them what they would be doing when they were 20, considering it is our 20th anniversary.

Anna says she is going to be training alligators. Sarah said she is going to be a ballerina, and Erika says she will be a teacher.

What will we be doing in 20 years? I don't know, but I sure do hope we honor the Lord with our lives in all we say and do.

Thank you Lord for a precious 20 years together.



Our girlies:


Dad and Mom Kissing again!

Erika doesn't seem to mind, but after all, she is the Oldest!

5 comments:

mommajeane said...

Happy Anniversary!

JJ said...

What an AWESOME photo of the 2 of you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ya'll deserve each other is the very best way! ;-)) 20 years of "...and they lived happily ever after." with many more years of happiness ahead.


Hope David and I look as good in 4.8ish years from now on our 20th anniversary!

JJ

Hevel said...

Very happy (belated) anniversary!

Christine said...

Happy Anniversary! You two look cute together!

Elayne said...

Happy 20th Mike & Christie! Wow- 20 years. I remember that day in your Garland home well with all our little boys :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin