His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Do You Ever Feel....

Do you ever feel like Crying?

Yesterday, Tim had his graduation party. It was a wonderful time, and so surreal.
I have been quietly crying for over this week while putting together his slide show, imagining him walking across the stage with cap and gown, shaking the hands of his educators, seeing him beaming smile and cheering loudly from the crowd with my whole being. Tears come and I shake them off as much as I can. They are tears mixed with raw emotion, joy, sorrow, elation, from the past, present and future. Tears that contemplate and celebrate the past and the present. It isn't often that I would admit to tears. I do not feel comfortable with the "woman emotional thing". In my life it has been necessary to keep my tears under wraps and tightly controlled; but if there was ever a time for tears of joy, for unbridled joy, for a celebration of celebrations.....and for loads of tears with a box of kleenix by my side.....
This was it.


you can read a few posts down more about Tim and his graduation. Also-----> over there somewhere is a link to Tim's slide show.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin