His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Love You Gramma

I saw Lillian yesterday. We went to take Chuck to register Katie for school next year. She will be in the 6th grade. Lillian came along and was her sweet self. She adores her Daddy. As he was coming out of the school office, she started to smile and was whispering, "that's daddy". As he got closer to the car, those adoring little eyes lit up and she was smiling at me and saying, "THAT' MY DADDY!"
So darling.
When Chuck got in the car, she said, "hi daddy" with a big ole' smile on her face. :)

When we drove to their home to drop them off, Chuck took her out of the car and she looked at me and said, "bye gramma! I love you gramma. "

What a little joy she is, and she brings me great joy.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin