His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Joe's graduation Ceremony is Tomorrow!

Our 3rd son Joseph is graduating from college tomorrow. He has worked so very hard and parents just could not be prouder than we are of him. He is the second son to graduate from College. His commitment is so commendable. He started at Collin County Community College where he quickly found professors who saw great potential in him. He is still very good friends with one of his professors who was also a mentor to him.

During is Jr. year in College, he got married to his childhood friend Becca, and after all classes were completed for his degree, Becca and Joe had a baby boy named Samuel Parker Minich. He is a doll.

Joe, we are so happy for you. I know seminary is starting soon, so there is more school, but I believe you will go through it just fine and be able to serve the Lord in whatever capacity he places you.

2 comments:

katie said...

congratulations joe:):):)!!!!!

katie said...

Congratulations Joe!!:)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin