His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Money Laundering

This a.m. I was  folding laundry.  I found a 5 dollar bill 1/2 out of a back pocket of a pair of jeans. So I asked the girls, "Whose jeans are these?"  Everybody said, "Alli's."
So I gave her her jeans and gave her the 5 dollar bill.

Her reply, "Oh no!  I did it again!  Now I have to throw it away!"

Quite puzzled I asked her, "What do you mean you have to throw it away?" "Why would you have to throw it away?" 

She said, "Because it's no good, it went through the washer and the dryer!" 

"Sweetie, you don't have to throw it way, it is just clean now, and very usable!"


Her reply... "Well I wish I had known that,  because I had to throw a ten dollar bill away a few weeks ago!"

LOL 

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin