His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Troubles

The last several months, our home has been plagued with problems.  We had the foundation fixed last year and then just a few months later it was determined we had a water leak.
There was a fine mist coming from a pipe in the laundry room.  We cut out the wall and fixed the leak, thinking that was all we needed to do.

We were SO WRONG!  A few months after fixing the leak, the floor started "warping".  That is the best term I could come up with.

Our tile floor in the laundry room and dining room began to crack.... and then crack more.
We thought it was the foundation shifting again. 

Then, last night I pulled up a tile. (it was that loose)
And it appears there was water damage. :( 

Sooooo, I called the insurance company and we'll find out in the next week if they will even cover the damage. :(

The good news?  We will have to get a new floor and it will NOT be WHITE! :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin