His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dress Up

The girlies love to play dress up..
When I went to Walmart today, they were having a 75% off sale on all those Halloween Costumes. I saw some princess costumes that were pretty cool, and the price was just right!
Sarah's costume was 1.75, and Anna and Erika's was 6.50. Not too bad for Princess Dresses!




3 comments:

JJ said...

Awe! Love the costumes! What fun! 3 lovely princesses...inside and out!

Diana said...

Such beautiful, happy girls. They give me so much hope! So do you, my friend. Those girlies didn't become who they are without an amazing mom!

All my kids, boys and girlie, love to dress up, too. We don't ever store their costumes away. They have way too much fun playing in them all year. The best is when they all done their super hero costumes when it comes time for chores. Sometimes that is the only way they'll actually finish their jobs!

Hevel said...

Dress up is such a great thing for kids (and dads) to do.

Your daughters are beautiful princesses!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin