His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, November 27, 2009

Anna Turned ELEVEN! NO WAY!!! YES WAY!






It is hard to believe that she is already 11.... She had a very nice birthday today. There were visits from the brothers and sisters and nephews, and there were presents to open..... We also visited the Nursing Home where she requested to visit a new friend she made named Robert, who has no visitors. She brought him a picture of Indian Ruins she found on the Internet. We had a play date with her favorite friends and then, it was off to come home and get ready for Pizza.
We never made it to making a cake. We'll try that for tomorrow. LOL

1 comment:

JJ said...

Happy Belated B-Day, Anna! You are growing up!

How special that you are visiting Robert in the nursing home. Jesus is using you to touch Robert's heart for Him. There is nothing more wonderful this side of Heaven! Remember that when we have done unto the least of "these", we have done it unto Jesus, too. What a double blessing!!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin