His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Katie


I just want to say something about our Katie. Katie is my very first grandchild.
She was a package deal, and came along with her mom into our family. When I first met Katie, she was a spunky 5 year old. Now she is 11. WOW! What a great kid. What a great grand kid! I just love her so much. She is one of the lights of my life. I love it when she comes to stay the night. I love it when she participates with us in all our craziness. She has openly welcomed each new child into our lives without hesitation, even though she knows it takes gramma time away from her and Lilly. I'm so proud of you Katie. BTW- she won the spelling BEE at her school and is getting ready for JUNIOR HIGH! I can't believe it. She is one beautiful girl.

So here's to you Katie.

I love you

Gramma!

1 comment:

katie said...

Thank you Grandma:)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin