His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our Goats Have Arrived!





We have some very excited girlies around here. On Monday afternoon, we picked up 2 of our new baby goats. The 3rd one, a boy, is still too young but will join us soon. The babies have fit right in. They are letting the girls feed them by hand and also letting them walk them on leashes. Oh, has this ever brought huge waves of joy!
The goat in the Pink Collar is Erika's. Her name is "Sweetie Pie". The goat with the yellow collar is Sarah's. Her name is Joy. Anna's is the boy and she still can't decide on a name. She has been googling pet goat names for a few days and her head is swimming in ideas. If you have any goat name ideas, leave a few in the comments. She'd like that. He looks like the girls, but he is a boy. :)

Now you may wonder why I have a picture of the Turkey in this blog. He's just so cute and was courting the goats. He gets very confused. :) But..... what can I say, he's a Minich! :)

3 comments:

katie said...

Here are some goat names:
Google
Apache
Big red
Beryl
Boomer
Boots
Ceasar
Dum Dum
Duncan
Horness
Houdini
Judge Jerry(JJ for short)
Marco
Hope you like the names.If you want to look up over a hundred go to this http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/namelists/a/namegoat.htp

Steve Eimers said...

How about "Butt-head"?

Just kidding!

Melissa E.

The Carlson Clan said...

My girls would like to suggest "Little Brother", like from MuLan, because he is the youngest and will have two goat sisters. They would also like to add that it can be shortened to L.B. ;-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin