His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today Was Anna's Birthday



Ahhh. What a nice day. 9 years old is just a fine age to be. Anna woke up to her favorite Oatmeal breakfast, and then hunted the house for presents. She was pleasantly surprised with a coveted Remote Control Tarantula. She loved baking her own cake, and finally having her favorite dinner. She is looking forward to Chuckie Cheese this weekend. Little girls are just the sweetest gifts. So are little boys, but right now, it is a little girl's day. :)

2 comments:

MaryGrace said...

Mrs. Minich,
I was looking at your old blog stuff today. Anna told me she got her remote tarantula for her 9th birthday at VBS when we first met and I told her I got a remote tarantula for my 9th birthday too!

Mike and Christie said...

Well MaryGrace, That makes you two, "Two spider in a web!"

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin