His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, November 19, 2007

OOZING THANKFULNESS


Anna- Dear God,I'm thankful for new clothes, ribbon Candy, the new globe, the coloring book, the Elsie Dinsmore Books, reading about Coyotes, memorizing bible verses, having a house, a cat that doesn't meow at Rusty. (the dog next door)I'm thankful for mommy, daddy, Sarah and Erika and animals to love and kiss and give shots and I'm thankful for the cows. Amen

Sarah- Dear God,I'm thankful for my sisters,and I'm thankful for a sister who helps me get my crayons, I'm thankful I have good clothes, sisters who tickle me but don't jerk me, I'm thankful for God's angels and that God helped me, and I'm thankful for my family and home. Amen.

Erika- Dear God, I'm thankful for my family and my sisters. I'm thankful that I have legs. I'm thankful that I have hair. I'm thankful that we get to go to AZ to see Uncle Dave.
I'm thankful my sisters help me and play with me. I'm thankful that I got adopted by a wonderful family. I'm thankful that I have a mother that teaches us. I'm thankful that I have brothers, that God gave me a wonderful life. I'm thankful that God gave me uncles, aunts, father mother and cousins. I'm thankful for a house, food and a bed.
I'm thankful we have animals, and turkeys. I'm thankful for my coloring book, and that I like to read and play basketball. I love my whole family that God has given me. I'm thankful I have a globe. Amen

1 comment:

Christine said...

What precious girls!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin