His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 18, 2007

School Days


It is that time of year again. We were off to a great start. School started on August 1st. The girls are all reading!!!! Yea! This makes it so much easier on mom. Now we are working on perfecting our reading. We started, then had a slight break for Erika's surgery, although Uncle Bob took on the challenge and helped the girls through some schooling. When Erika and I left for the hospital we had covered up to Marco Polo in our history book. When we returned, Anna and Sarah were covering George Washington ALREADY! Wow Bob, what a task master! :)

We are looking forward to a very successful year full of excitement. The girls are waiting anxiously to go to a Planetarium after they memorize all the planets.

Science seems to be a favorite for Anna. Erika seems to really like history and Sarah loves math and reading.

I'm so very proud of all of them. The picture is what they looked like on the first day of school.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin