His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our Anna



I just want to say something about my precious little Anna. She is such a trooper. She silently watches as her sisters seem to get much limelight. Not because they seek it, that is just the way it is. She is such a great sister. She helps care for them when they need her, gets thier socks for them, helps with all kinds of extras and doesn't complain, most of the time. :)


Anna LOVES animals of all kinds. She is very interested in Bindy Sue Irwin, and loves to visit her website online so she can look at Bindy's snake. I think we have a little vet on our hands. :)

This past few months has been very hard for Anna. She lost her Dear Uncle Jim to Leukemia, her sheep were eaten by coyotes, (the one she bottle fed) her sister went to a great camp that she couldn't go to and then had surgery. She didn't want to have surgery, but she has silently handled being sidelined lately and I am so proud of her.

She is a GREAT KID.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin