His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Test


The other day, Anna told me about getting a 90% on her geography test. She had no idea how that was possible. 
I wrote about it a few posts down.

Yesterday, she got her test back and saw clearly the grade was a mistake!
Today, on her own accord, she went in to her teacher's class early and showed him the mistake.
His response: "Why are you so freakin' honest?"

He gave her a 70%, which was generous. :)

I am so proud of her! 
A good character is WAY more important than a good grade!
You PASSED your Test Sweetie!!!! 100%!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Wondered how this played out. Anna's Christian witness is PRICELESS! SOOOOOOO proud of her! <3

astudentinkolkata said...

She is, indeed, rather awesome :) What a good example to have around!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin