His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe this year passed to FAST!  We are so thankful this year for all the blessings and challenges we have had!
Anna started Public School and has done FANTASTIC! She even attended her first dance!
(She is braver than me!)

Erika has continued to volunteer at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital and was chosen to be the Calendar Girl for January! :) 
She and Sarah are going to be heading to Colorado this year on the Annual Ski Trip! I am so excited for them!

Alli is doing really well!  She is loving her family.... and it is being expressed right now in fear of losing us, but that is a good thing! It means she wants to keep us! LOL

Her birthday is coming up, and holidays are hard for her anyway! But you know what, we had a few bumps, other than that, she has done GREAT!

We so enjoyed Uncle Bob's visit, and can't wait to see him again!
This Week, Tatyana and Gibson will be coming to visit also!  Alli is REALLY looking forward to seeing her sister!
We changed room mates today, so Erika and Alli are together and Anna and Sarah are together.
But tonight, it is a giant sleep over in Erika and Alli's room. :)

Anna got us all started on making "Thankfulness Jars".  Each of us have one and we will put notes in it all year long of things we are thankful for.  Next New Year's eve, we'll read them aloud. :)

I pray that each and every one of you have wonderful New Year!  I pray that we all grow in LOVE and GRACE!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin